Monday, November 26, 2007

Was There a Football Game this Weekend?

Well things went pretty much like most thought it would this weekend. Thanks to all who voted in our poll. I picked against conventional wisdom. I should've learned my lesson from others. When the Braves streak of division titles was rolling along- alot of sportswriters finally vowed to not bet against them until they lost. I guess until something goes different then I should just go with the flow. I'm sitting here listening to James Taylor tunes about to get ready for work. This is truly the calm after the storm. A quick note here. There is a rumor out and about that Auburn has contacted Texas Tech's Offensive Coordinator. It would be an excellent choice and would drastically improve our passing game. I ponder if the timing of an O. C. change might not be atleast partially related to the wide receivers that Auburn has the potential to recruit this year. Ofcourse this is all speculation and it may be that we stick with Al- I would lean towards this being his last on the plains. I think Tubs sees the need for a few changes in the offense. Anyways I must go get ready. Peace, Love, And War Eagle!

The Iron Bowl is over, Bragging rights remain in their rightful place,
Six was near, now it's here.
Seven will be Heaven,
Saban will be continue to act as Satan.
And we Still continue to Rule the Day-(Errr. I mean decade, NO- I mean quarter century)

No comments: